Introducing Cloud Managed Prisma Access!
Prisma Access gives you protection at scale, with global coverage for all your users–at headquarters, branch offices and on the road. Now, Cloud Managed Prisma Access, available with the brand new Prisma Access app, gives you a simplified way to interact with and manage Prisma Access.
Cloud Managed Prisma Access gives you:
- Secure connectivity to your corporate network for mobile users and remote networks.
- Secure internet traffic for mobile users and remote networks.
- Predefined best practice security policies for internet traffic.
- Predefined SSL decryption policies (these are turned off by default).
- Secure access to SaaS applications.
- Simplified workflow to onboard mobile users and remote networks to Prisma Access.
It’s important to consider that Cloud Managed Prisma Access is one of the two ways you can choose to manage Prisma Access, and you can’t switch between management interfaces. So before you get started, you’ll need to decide on the right Prisma Access management option for your organization: the new Prisma Access app (Cloud Managed Prisma Access) or Panorama (if you’re already using Panorama, this might be what works for you).
Here’s everything you need to learn about, plan for and get started with Cloud Managed Prisma Access!
Your friendly Technical Documentation team
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.